Al Mashghal is a platform for businesses and educational institutions aimed at improving employability, upgrading educational curricula, and highlighting social innovation opportunities.
Al Mashghal provides continuous and regular data about market trends, gaps, and opportunities, and creates a link between the young workforce and job market through a matching process. Additionally, Al Mashghal works on enhancing university curricula to provide students with a refined learning experience targeted at the Lebanese job market; as well as delivering custom capacity building trainings for students and SME staff.
Social Innovation Hub
- Innovative business ideas and projects kicking off from campus
- Students becoming more equipped with skills and knowledge needed to enter the labor market
- Collaboration and interaction among universities, students and the private sector
Labor Market Observatory
- Visualized reports on labor market and regular updates on its status in terms of trends, gaps and job opportunities in a wide range of sectors and industries
- Labor market database as a reference for private, public and international stakeholders
- Data to help improve and orient the educational system
New Market-Oriented and Adapted Educational Curricula
- A systematic and sustainable collaboration linking the education system with the private sector
- Learning opportunities for students and employees from private sector
- Improved knowledge sharing practices between the two sectors.